Editorial Assistance

Taking a Break

So, in order to not burn out, I've decided to take a one-two month break from everything freelance writing and focus on creative writing entirely. I'll do this after I finish Triple R's First Upcoming Book List, but I will follow-up on my word. With college so close, and a growing personal life (lolwut?), I can't really carry on the extremely busy lifestyle I've been carrying on since the beginning of this school year.

What do I plan to do during this two month break? Work on some short stories for the short story collection, as of now untitled, that my boyfriend and I plan on self-publishing. Finish my novel, Savior of the Damned, and at least give it to those in my editing circle.

I feel very certain that when I get back on top creatively and bask more in my love life, one that I feel very thankful for, I'll be much more prepared to take on my freelance life. ^_^
2 Responses
  1. Sounds like a great plan! I know my break has been wonderful. :)


  2. Tiffany Says:

    Yep, yep. I just read your most recent hidden blog post. Y'know, I'm thinking about writing an article about the importance of taking a break and submitting it to BDCWB.