Editorial Assistance

Step It Up...?

Once upon a time, I used to consistently update this blog every Thursday. What happened to that? Once upon a time, I used to update my business plan monthly. What happened to that? Once upon a time, I used to make rounds on all my promotional venues so that my business plans could actually work. What happened to that?

I swear, I'm a big ball of confusion. I want to take a break, but I also want to step it up. What I really need is some type of in-between.

In exactly 4 days, I'm going to college for 6 weeks courtesy of a scholarship. I'm sure they'll really put me to work, and I'm very certain I'll really put myself to work. You see, love has popped up for the first time. And, to be honest, it's very hard to miss someone wonderful with all my heart and work my absolute hardest UNLESS I work so hard that even thinking about anything but the work is impossible.

A pretty bad trade-off, but that's how I am.

Today's to-do list consists of writing, clearing, and figuring out. A new business plan is brewing in my mind. I need to understand what my priorities will be for the next 6 weeks because those priorities will be a little more hardcore than the priorities I have now. E-mails need to be cleared out - jeez, that's always such a job in and of itself.

 I packed and cleaned earlier. It's a sad and exciting thought, that soon I'll be on my own. God, I'm so afraid for the future. I have many expectations for myself, some very high. Can I pull them off?

I really hope I can.
2 Responses
  1. Sometimes you need to let the future be mysteriously exciting, too. Don't forget to enjoy this time more than fear it. :)


  2. Tiffany Says:

    Thanks for the advice!^_^