Editorial Assistance

Five Most Popular Posts of 2012

Since 2012 is coming to an end, I figured it would be a great idea to write a post featuring my top five most popular/helpful posts this year. Listing and rereading these posts are as helpful for me as they will hopefully be for you. 2013 will be one hell of a year for me, so it's important I take note of what posts were popular and try to comprehend why. Enjoy!

#1
How to Survive 100 Degree Weather with No A/C and Limited Fans

#2
Uncommon Assassins edited by Weldon Burge

#3
Four Characteristics Successful Writers Share

#4
The Snowflake Method, Info Overload and Consistency 

#5
Buffy, Supernatural, Ghost Ship, and Silence of the Lambs

I'm not surprised that these posts are the most popular. Four of those posts were list posts, three humorous. From my experience with Neatorama and Cracked, those are definitely formulas that work.   
0 Responses