Editorial Assistance

Buffy, Supernatural, Ghost Ship, & Silence of the Lambs

I had a ridiculous nightmare last night. This isn't the first time I've had a wild dream. In fact, I have wild dreams almost every day. Some are so realistic that it often feels like I'm losing my grip on reality. I'll get a crazy sense of deja vu only to realize that a certain moment or memory isn't real. It just happened in a dream. Other dreams teach me stuff or work out story elements I couldn't figure out while awake. For instance, I learned about a minor character's entire back story through a dream. I also learned about soul splicing and ragnarok, two terms I had no idea existed until I woke up and Google'd them.

So, I bet you're wondering how a nightmare can possibly combine all of those shows? Even if you aren't wondering, here's a retelling of the nightmare with pictures. Pictures make everything better, after all.

So, the guy was basically Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.


Except he was strong enough to easily murder Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. I don't know why he wanted to murder them so badly, but he REALLY wanted to. Than again, the Winchesters don't understand that death means forever, so they'll be back.
He can also shape shift (his true form is...hard to describe. Also, I don't remember) into a guy that looks just like the dude from Ghost Ship...

...And whenever he shape shifts into Ghost Ship dude, he cuddles with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who is apparently his girlfriend. She knows that he is a shape shifter with the same interests as Buffalo Bill, but she somehow doesn't find this creepy and refuses to murder him. They are madly in love, and their relationship is very angst heavy.
This is where the mind screw comes in! It turns out that I'M Buffy. 

I don't understand why my mind created this nightmare. D:

Seriously, I've typed five different explanations for why I had this nightmare, and none of them make sense. If you've ever wondered what it's like to be inside my mind, there's your answer.
0 Responses